Reasons why making this jacket is absolutely necessary:
- It's knit in Classic Elite La Gran mohair, which is fabulous and relatively affordable
- It has a kind of snowy owl/Native American feel to it
- It combines my two favorite colors: light blue and white
- It's colorwork knitting, which is my new "thing" this year
- It was designed by a Project Runway winner
- I just wanna...
The only problem is: I already have yarn for 2 other projects on my to-do list. Curses. I've been trying to ban myself from buying materials for new projects long before I'll be able to use them. If I buy the yarn for this project now, it will either sit around waiting to be knit OR the yarn I've bought for the 2 shawls I already want to knit will sit around.
Decisions, decisions. Do I dutifully begin knitting with the yarn I have already, or do I splurge on new yarn?