About the Blog

Some people create to enjoy the finished product. I get my greatest satisfaction from the process of creating. This blog is my attempt to share that process with others.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Corks N' Canvas

There's a clever little place in Baton Rouge called Corks N' Canvas. You bring snacks, wine, and friends, and Corks N' Canvas provides canvas, paint, brushes, and a painting instructor. The group then paints together.


















My friends and I had a private party there last February, and it was one of the most fun things I'd done in ages. Painting is a bit of a no-no in my apartment, mainly because I know that I'd spill paint everywhere and then have to clean it up myself. This event gave me the opportunity to paint and space enough to paint with a big group of friends.

My painting:


















I want to do this again. SOON!



No comments:

Post a Comment